“If there is Magic on this planet, it is contained in water. “
– Loren Eiseley.
Photographed by: Lokesh Fouzdar.
Found myself at your door,
Just like all those times before,
I’m not sure how I got there,
All roads they lead me here.
I imagine you are home,
In your room, all alone,
And you open your eyes into mine,
And everything feels better.
I was nominated by blogger: Patti Marie Travioli
So, if you’re not familiar with this award, here are the details……
To accept this award:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Paste the award image on your blog.
3. Tell 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other blogs that you would like to give the award to.
5. Contact the bloggers that you have chosen and let them know about the award.
Here are 7 facts about myself:
1. I’m an Engineering Student.
2. I love reading Sufi poetry, Blogging, Photography, Listening Music.
3. I also love reading novels and playing outdoor games like cricket, soccer, basketball.
4. Sometimes I write poems in my diary, about my love.
5. I love Leo Messi, I’m big fan of him.
6. I’m Music Freak, you can’t find me without my headphones and iPhone.
7. There is a tattoo on my arm, its a star.
Here are the 15 blogs that I am nominating in no particular order.
Check ‘em out.
Photograph of : Lokesh Fouzdar.
I’m tired of waking up in tears
‘Cause I can’t put to bed these phobias and fears
I’m new to this grief I can’t explain
But I’m no stranger to the heartache and the pain
The fire I began is burning me alive
But I know better than to leave and let it die
I’m a silhouette asking every now and then
“Is it over yet? Will I ever love again?”
I’m a silhouette chasing rainbows on my own
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.
– Owl City.